[Mimedefang] Anybody any ideas what's causing these errors ?

Mack roaringpenguin.com at bass-speaker.com
Thu Aug 4 12:41:53 EDT 2005

MD is actually doing quite a bit, Grey/White/Black per user
not all emails are this size, some are larger, majority smaller
File checking based on mimetype not extension
there's ~2500 lines in mimedefang-filter
It's processing about 25k mails a day on this particular cluster member
Got 3 AV engines running
oh and it's a Dual Xeon 3.6 with 2Gb ram running RHEL 4 on a Mirrored Scsi
Raid