[Mimedefang] Slaves died prematurely

Eduardo Otubo otubo at fef.unicamp.br
Thu Aug 4 10:45:24 EDT 2005

i'm installing from an synaptic system....  no prerequisite is
missing.......

BUT

i did a mimedefang.pl -features ans somethings are missing.... :(
what can i do to install these things missing....these are things i 've
never seen.. :(

i guess.... if i install a new installation of MD and it doesnt work,
the problem might be at the sendmail or spamassassin config files?