[Mimedefang] How do I unquarantine a message?

Paul Murphy pmurphy at ionixpharma.com
Fri Apr 29 06:06:54 EDT 2005

>> <http://mimedefang.org/kwiki/index.cgi?UnquarantineMessage>
>>(I just appended my script to the end.)

I've also added details of my CGI scripts and a link to a new page to provide a
management interface.  It's basic, but for sites with 10s or 100s of quarantined
messages or parts, it makes everything much quicker and easier to view.  Initial
installation is highly site-dependent.  Shout for help if you can't get it
working for any reason.

Best Wishes,

Paul.
Paul Murphy
Head of Informatics
Ionix Pharmaceuticals Ltd
418 Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0PA

Tel. 01223 433741
Fax. 01223 433788

DISCLAIMER:
are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please contact
the sender or the Ionix IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 1223 433741