[Mimedefang] HUGE problem with mimedefang

Sean Ware sware at midwaygames.com
Thu Apr 21 12:20:27 EDT 2005

David F. Skoll (dfs at roaringpenguin.com) @ 2005.04.21 11:31:21 -0400:
> Lisa Casey wrote:
>
> > A script like this would be invaluable. I'm not sure I quite understand
> > though. status is
> > not an option to /etc/init.d/mimedefang on my system:
>
> Oops, sorry!  I adapted it from something we use with CanIt, and
> forgot that the mimedefang init script doesn't have a status.

Yes it does. -- At least the version of the RedHat init script in the latest
MIMEDefang release (2.51) does. I found the init script here:

	   mimedefang-2.51/redhat/mimedefang-init

The check script David sent earlier works perfectly with the init
script above.

....Sean

--
Sean Ware                          Midway Amusement Games, LLC
Senior Network Engineer                  2727 W. Roscoe Street