[Mimedefang] Mimedefang,sendmail,spamassassin

Saisab Pradhan spradhan at icimod.org.np
Fri Apr 15 06:42:42 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am using solaris 9.0, sendmail 8.13.0, spamassassin 3.0.2, mimedefang
2.51. The installation process for all the modules went well thanks to
Mimedefang howto by Mickey hill. I am getting "X-Scanned-By Mimedefang 2.51
on 192.168.10.6" header in a received mail. I have tested the system by
sending GTUBE test mail which was caught and reported as a spam with

Now my silly question is how do I report the spam mail back so that I can
block such mails in future? Do I have to use some databases (mysql etc...)
with spamassassin?

Thanks for your help