[Mimedefang] How can mimedefang use spamc/spamdfuncitonsofspamassassin?

WBrown at e1b.org WBrown at e1b.org
Thu Apr 14 15:35:39 EDT 2005

mimedefang-bounces at lists.roaringpenguin.com wrote on 04/14/2005 02:59:43
PM:

> This could be skewed a lot towards single recipients by having frequent
> senders with a qmail in their path, or towards multiple recipients by
> being in a company that uses a lot of departmental distribution-list
> addressing or people that join the same internet mailing lists.  I'd
> guess that our mail is >50% group-addressed internally although it
> is much less than that coming in from the internet.

This raises an interesting question.  What would be the pros/cons of
limiting sendmail so that it only accepted one recipient per message?
Obviously more traffic as it either does anRSET or close/open new
connection.  But would that be worth it to be able to reject during SMTP
session?

Would this break any mailers?