[Mimedefang] spamassassin scoring discrepancy with local test vs real time ??

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Sat Apr 9 13:31:10 EDT 2005

I would log the tests it scored in both cases.. I would suspect something
obvious like bayes, helo, spf or AWL since those all are probably different
based on you sending it a file verses running in the milter. Looking below
ALL_TRUSTED, SARE_MSG_EXCITE, MIME_HEAD.... all would be different based on
how you re-tested.

I posted how to add this to your milter a few days ago, if you cant find it
let me know and I'll send it to you, it is a one liner that stuffs the score
and the tests into your syslog.

Jim

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 11:47:27 -0500, Troy R. LeBouef wrote

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client