[Mimedefang] How can I tell WHY this was rejected?

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Mon Apr 4 16:48:07 EDT 2005

Lisa Casey wrote:
> if ($hits > 6.0) {
>                 return action_bounce("Suspected spam - blocked Please
> contact Netlink 2000, Inc.");
>
> Is there any way I can figure out WHY mimedefang is rejecting this
> e-mail so I can tell my user what he can change to keep this from
> happening again?

* Create a special email address for this kind of thing
* Modify mimedefang-filter to attach a SpamAssassin report for all emails to that address

See http://www.mimedefang.org/kwiki/index.cgi?SpamReportAddress

Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com                 805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"