[Mimedefang] How can mimedefang use spamc/spamd funcitons of spamassassin?

Keith Patton kpatton at dallas.photronics.com
Tue Apr 12 13:01:42 EDT 2005

Hi all,

 I need to create a per user set of rules for spamassassin. I see where
spamassassin supports it with ldap or sql, however it only appears to
work using the spamc/spamd pair not spamassasin -t..

The best I can figure out is that mimedefang is using spamassassin -t
and not spamc/spamd.

Is there anyone out here that has accomplished getting it to use
spamc/spamd?  or does anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish with
the least amount of effort?

thanks,

Keith