[Mimedefang] How do I unquarantine a message?

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Thu Apr 28 08:43:41 EDT 2005

Mathew:

Because we have rarely had to do it, I do it 100% manually.

First, I go into the MD-Quarantine dir and I look for the email.  Then,
thanks to DFS for the From line fix, I run this command to read the email
with mutt.

(echo "From `cat SENDER | tr -d '<>'` `date`"; cat ENTIRE_MESSAGE) >
message.mbox && mutt -f message.mbox

Then, if you have to redirect it, use the b (bounce) command.  Or use v to
view the attachments, etc.

Regards,
KAM