[Mimedefang] HUGE problem with mimedefang

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Fri Apr 22 14:39:25 EDT 2005

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:25:32 -0400, David F. Skoll wrote

> Roaring Penguin has a private enterprise number; it is 10055.
> There we are, at http://www.iana.org/assignments/enterprise-numbers
>
> Maybe we should come up with official SNMP MIB entries for monitoring
> MIMEDefang?

That would be great, I can probably find some time this weekend/early next
week to generalize some of the scripts I have in place right now... though
most are more sendmail specific it is at least a starting place. Put em on the
wiki?

Jim

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client