[Mimedefang] HUGE problem with mimedefang

Paul Whittney pwhittney at net.arrivetech.com
Fri Apr 22 12:45:52 EDT 2005

Ahh, Thank you Matthew ;-)
I think I had a cut'n'paste issue when I wrote it (I forget when..).
I suppose I never checked, because if I get a CRITICAL returned
I'm madly ssh'ing to the mail exchanger to see what the trouble is
before my boss complains of no email.

Not really sure if all those conditions are possible; i.e. one socket
can exist without the other. Also, perhaps there must never be 2
mimedefang sockets...?

My own fault for not reading what I wrote :-)

-Paul