[Mimedefang] HUGE problem with mimedefang

Damrose, Mark mdamrose at elgin.edu
Thu Apr 21 17:44:01 EDT 2005

Well I did check the init script, and was surprised that it
wasn't /etc/sysconfig - since that's where I would expect a
RedHat specific one to be.

I was surprised to see /etc/mail, but apparenently not surprised
enough to check further and see that I had installed the generic
init script rather than the one in the redhat directory.

It's almost time to go home!