[Mimedefang] Can I temporarily keep BCC Headers

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Wed Apr 20 11:43:00 EDT 2005

Kris Deugau wrote:
> Mark Penkower wrote:
>> The archiving server has an issue.  If a user receives an email that
>> was bcc'd to him, there is evidence that the user sent the email, but
>> there is no evidence of who received it.  The issue is the same if an
>> internal user sends an email via bcc.
>
> You'll have to add a header in filter_end with the list of recipients,
> but only for the archive mail.  I'm sure this is possible, but I'm not
> sure how it would be done.

FWIW, action_quarantine_entire_message creates a RECIPIENTS file containing all @Recipients (among other things)

Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com                 805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"