[Mimedefang] Compliance

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Tue Apr 12 22:03:59 EDT 2005

Hi David,
I'm using for internal compliance rules in a customer's mailserver.
They want to limit the domains a user can write to.
For example,
almost all users can only write emails to other company employees.

Also, they want to do BCC on selected account. And the BCC not
always goes to the same accounting account. The config is per unix account.

And third, the use to put a html/txt trailer on all emails that leaves
the company.

This setup runs on RedHat 9

Regards,
Oliver

David F. Skoll wrote:

>Hi, all.
>
>I'm curious if anyone's using MIMEDefang for things other than
>anti-virus or anti-spam.  For example, is anyone using MIMEDefang
>for "compliance"?  (HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, internal compliance
>rules, etc.)
>
>Regards,
>
>David.

Oliver Schulze L.