[Mimedefang] configuring mimedefang

Speedy Sweedy speedysweedy at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:13:16 EDT 2005

Ok, based on what you guys are saying in here, I am now only scanning with
mimedefang and using it to call clamav.  I've tested my install with the
resource from testvirus.org and it catches everything jut fine.

How do I get mimedefang to test for spam now?  I have spamassin installed
and mimedefang detected it when i ran ./configure.  The file
sa-mimedefang.cf is also in my mail directory, yet it does not call
spamassassin.  What am I missing?

Regards,
The Speedster

SmartScreen Technology.