[Mimedefang] How can I tell WHY this was rejected?

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Wed Apr 6 13:32:09 EDT 2005

One thing I do on all my MD installs that my mail admins love:

md_syslog('info', "$QueueID: SA hits=$hits, tests=$names");

I add this in before action_change_header("X-Spam-Status"........

This will allow you to see exactly what tests a particular message hit on in
your mail log, good or bad and you can evaluate based on the score.

Jim

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 12:46:04 -0800, Matthew Schumacher wrote

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client