[Mimedefang] How can I tell WHY this was rejected?

Damrose, Mark mdamrose at elgin.edu
Tue Apr 5 17:22:33 EDT 2005

DISPOSITION
quarantine
    The  part is deleted and a warning is added to the
    mail message.  In addition, a copy of the part is
    saved on the mail server in the directory
    /var/spool/MD-Quarantine and a notification is sent
    to the MIMEDefang administrator.

Also helpful for logging:
get_quarantine_dir()
    This function returns the full path name of the
    quarantine directory.  If you have not yet
    quarantined any parts of the  message, a quarantine
    directory is created and its pathname returned.

If you go the quarantine route, you will want some
automated process to delete old messages.