[Mimedefang] Newbie question -

Alan Premselaar alien at 12inch.com
Mon Apr 4 04:39:48 EDT 2005

Randy Johnson wrote:
> Is anyone using MIMDefang in conjunction with Spamassassin and ClamAV ? I'm
> having a devil of a time with the local sockets settings.
> Any How-To's or suggestions would be great !

Randy,

  I'm running MIMEDefang with SpamAssassin and ClamAV.

I've compiled clamav from source with:

./configure --with-user=defang --with-group=defang

I'm currently using SpamAssassin 3.0.2 with MySQL bayes database.
previously I was using DB_File style databases and had my
/etc/mail/spamassassin/bayes_* files chowned to defang.defang

not sure if this is much help, but I am running this configuration.

what type of problems are you having?

alan