[Mimedefang] Re: MIMEDefang 2.45 compile errors ??

Thomas Barnes Thomas.Barnes at barnestormer.com
Sat Sep 25 20:06:53 EDT 2004

I don't really know what the error is. but because the question has been
out here for a while I can at least tell you all the perl modules I
installed for mimedefang 2.44 and sa 3.0  ( there are a few that you
don't need really but at least you can check against the versions.

It could be the MIME-tools version. gets a lot of people; seems that
module is packaged in MIME-tools.

Archive-Zip-1.13
Compress-Zlib-1.33
Digest-HMAC-1.01
Digest-Nilsimsa-0.06
Digest-SHA1-2.10
Getopt-Long-2.34
HTML-Parser-3.36
HTML-Tagset-3.03
IO-stringy-2.109
MIME-Base64-3.01
MIME-tools-5.411a-RP-Patched-02		*** This patched ver is required to
build mimedefang***
Mail-Audit-2.1
MailTools-1.64
Net-DNS-0.48