[Mimedefang] Errors after upgrading SpamAssassin

Jason Gurtz jason at jasongurtz.com
Fri Sep 24 14:47:14 EDT 2004

On 9/23/2004 16:53, Jason Gurtz wrote:

> Sep 23 16:50:02 ophiopogon mimedefang.pl[25875]: Slave 0 stderr:
> Subroutine HTTP_77_uri_test redefined at
> /usr/share/spamassassin/20_uri_tests.cf, rule HTTP_77, line 10.
> Sep 23 16:50:02 ophiopogon mimedefang.pl[25875]: Slave 0 stderr: Failed
> to compile URI SpamAssassin tests, skipping: ^I(syntax error at (no
> file), rule OB_URI_RBL, line 1, near "eval:" syntax error at (no file),
> rule PH_URI_RBL, line 1, near "eval:" syntax error at (no file), rule
> PH_URI_RBL, line 8, near "}     }" )

OK, so no one has any more of a clue then me so far.  Anyone have
thoughts where I should start looking?  What file(s) are the line
numbers coming from?

I've:

-Uninstalled by hand all the files installed by SpamCopURI and then
reinstalled SA 3.0 from scratch.

-verified all the files in /usr/share/spamassassin are from SA 3.0

-tried to look in the files at the line numbers mentioned in the errors
but they are bogus or in some other file.  e.g. line 10 is a comment

-I also took a peek at some of the mimedefang c source files but line 10
doesn't really seem problematic there either

Or should I be asking on a spamassassin list?

~Jason