[Mimedefang] I just can't get it to work...

Alex S Moore asmoore at edge.net
Thu Sep 23 13:39:51 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 12:20, Paul Pries wrote:
> Alex,
>
> Yep, the perl SA module is found. mimedefang.pl -features also says so.
> I tested to patch mimedefang-filter with your diff, and get the same
> result, so I don't
> think it's the filter file. Anyhow, the freshly installed one shouldn't
> be faulty, should it?

No, it should not.  My filter adds a X-Spam-Score header for both ham
and spam.

I have not tried perl 5.8.5.  I use perl 5.8.2 from blastwave.org.
Also, I have installed many times on Solaris 8 and Solaris 9 and have
never seen SA fail to work from MD.

I have not tried MD and/or SA on Solaris 10, so later today, I will try
that and see what happens.  One of my sparc test boxes has 8/04
installed.

Alex