[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang + spamd

Peter Curran pyc at mybestonline.com
Wed Sep 22 13:28:30 EDT 2004

Hello All:

I'm new with Mimedefang but here my question:

1) Is "sub filter()" applied automatically after one defines it in mimedefang-filter or do I
   have to call at explicitely at a point?
   I saw "sub filter_begin() and sub filter_end()" calls in main() of mimedefang.pl.

2) How can I verify that mimedefang is scanning files with bad extensions?

Thank you, peter