[Mimedefang] Boilerplate message

Johann mailadm at srar.com
Mon Sep 20 14:54:49 EDT 2004

Hello All,

In our filter_end on our outgoing server, we have had this as a boilerplate:

append_text_boilerplate($entity, "Scanned for viruses, trojans and
worms. Verified clean by Sophos Antivirus", 0);

(same for HTML)

Now, the PHB wants to put in some legaleez, and I am having a problem. I
  changed it to this:

append_text_boilerplate($entity, "Scanned for viruses, trojans and
worms. Verified clean by Sophos Antivirus" . "/n Legal mumbo-jumbo
here.", 0);

I tried with the /n both inside and outside of the quotes. Even in its
own quotes. I expected to have a new line with the new statement, but
all I did was choke the filter. MD errored out and wouldn't start. I've
checked the FAQ, the man pages, the archives, but I can't find this
situation. Is it not possible to shove a new line into the boilerplate?

Thanks in advance,

--
-Johann
The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't