[Mimedefang] mimedefang-filter?

Johann mailadm at srar.com
Wed Sep 15 13:51:29 EDT 2004

Peter Curran wrote:
> Hello ALL:
>
> Thanks for this list; I new to mimedefang. Please help with these questions/problems:
> 1) will the distributed example mimedefang-filter work in a production - Debian/Linux?
Yes. With only slight modifications (You need your site-specific info
involved).

> 2) Could someone make some production filters avialable?
Search the archives, many have been displayed/discussed/dissected in
recent months.

> 3) please give some direction to get started
This info (and working filter examples) are all in the HOWTO at:
http://www.mickeyhill.com/mimedefang-howto/

--
-Johann
-Network Administrator - CRISNet Regional MLS