[Mimedefang] REALLY blocking the porn spam

Jeff Rife mimedefang at nabs.net
Tue Sep 14 01:28:14 EDT 2004

On 12 Sep 2004 at 8:38, David F. Skoll wrote:

> Come on guys!  Simplistic word-blocking is passe.  (Of course, no-one
> with simplistic word blocking will be reading this message...)

Since we all use MIMEDefang, I don't see why anybody wouldn't run
SpamAssassin as well (the integration is just too good), and auto-
whitelisting makes it so that somebody would have to send about a 6000-
point SPAM to the list before it would get blocked by my system.

--
Jeff Rife        | "...the flames began at a prophylactic recycling
SPAM bait:       |  plant, near the edge of the forest..."