[Mimedefang] graphdefang issues

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Fri Sep 10 23:57:26 EDT 2004

If the last line of the log looks like this:

Sep 10 18:48:37 newred last message repeated 48 times

GD reports the warnings. Presumably because the regex isn't matched. It
should be skipping the rest of the loop body for lines that don't match the
desired pattern. You can reproduce this by copying the above line into a
file by itself and running GD against it.

It looks like sometimes I get a whole bunch of nouser errors from sendmail
so I get these "repeated message" lines. I can only guess that the same bad
address is being submitted in many RCPT TO commands.