[Mimedefang] SURBL effectiveness and domain turnaround time

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Wed Sep 8 23:42:01 EDT 2004

As of 8/20/04, SURBL is using TTLs of 25 minutes from
http://www.surbl.org/news.html:

8/20/04: As part of our continuing TTL experiment, we have set the TTLs on
all lists to 25 minutes. If the resulting DNS traffic does not change much,
then we will leave the slower-changing lists at 25 minutes and change SC
back to 10 minutes.

Additionally, you can rsync the database and run it locally.
Regards,
KAM