[Mimedefang] Catching the porn spams

Minica, Nelson (EDS) Nelson.Minica at RailAmerica.com
Wed Sep 8 10:05:30 EDT 2004

Even with all my RBL/SpamAssasin/SPF/Greylisting spam blocking efforts I
was still getting about 1 porn spam a month, and that's 1 porn spam a
month too many for me.  Switching to a whitelist based system (like
challenge-response) is the only answer that seems to be 100% (at this
point in time).  Slowly writing/testing one, seems to be working good so
far.