[Mimedefang] 0x1f does not fulfill action requirements 0x3f

Eric Murray E.murray at sasktel.net
Mon Sep 6 22:53:55 EDT 2004

David F. Skoll wrote:

>On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Matt Smith wrote:
>

>>On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 18:53:18 +0200, "The Searcher"
>><TheSearcher at myrealbox.com> wrote:
>>

>>>MIMEDefang-2.44: st_optionneg[1090857776]:
>>>0x1f does not fulfill action requirements 0x3f
>>>

>You have linked against a newer version of libmilter than the one your
>Sendmail binary supports.
>
>Regards,
>
>David.

I also had the 0x1f error etc in some previous posts that I have done...
Gave up on it for awhile...

Today I reinstalled everthing exactly the way I did in the past, and it
told me libmilter.a was missing so I dowloaded the
sendmail-8.12.10.tar.gz file the same version that I had installed and
did a make and make install as it suggested and it worked...  I couldn't
believe it after all the trouble I had with it.

David I would say you hit the nail on the head, {I'm assuming because I
"Believe" that is what fixed me up also, wish I come across this about 3
weeks ago {smile}

Eric