[Mimedefang] QDir path...

John Von Essen john at essenz.com
Mon Sep 6 12:54:08 EDT 2004

I upgraded to MD-2.44.
In older versions, I told the user in the quarantine message to
reference the real path of the quarantined message on my server when
contacting an admin. So after the paragraph about why an attachment got
blocked, it would say contact sysadmin and reference
"qdir-2004-09-02-15.23.33-001".

I forget which MIMEDefang scalar I was using in my filter file to get
that path. I thought it was $QuarantineDir - but that just returns
/var/spool/MD-Quarantine. And $QuarantineSubDir returns nothing.

Any ideas?

-john