[Mimedefang] MD in Embedded mode in linux with p5-Archive-Zip or p5-Net-DNS 0.44

Martin Blapp mb at imp.ch
Fri Sep 24 03:49:21 EDT 2004

Hi Linuxers,

If you use those perl modules together with mimedefang, can you please
test if MD reload works properly (no errors and aborts in embedded mode).

I've experienced here aborts of all mimedefang-multiplexors because those
modules seem to contain circular references somewhere which leads to freeing
some buffers twice (fatal double free).

If this happens with linux too, we should add a version check in mimedefang if
the user wants to use embedded mode.

Thank you for testing !

Martin

Martin Blapp, <mb at imp.ch> <mbr at FreeBSD.org>
ImproWare AG, UNIXSP & ISP, Zurlindenstrasse 29, 4133 Pratteln, CH
Phone: +41 61 826 93 00 Fax: +41 61 826 93 01
PGP: <finger -l mbr at freebsd.org>
PGP Fingerprint: B434 53FC C87C FE7B 0A18 B84C 8686 EF22 D300 551E