[Mimedefang] OFF TOPIC - Need a product to block spyware

Keith Patton kpatton at dallas.photronics.com
Thu Sep 30 14:55:43 EDT 2004

We have been looking at websense to block them at our http proxy.
Preliminary evaluations were impressive and our pc admins noticed a
sharp drop in problems associated with spyware during our evaluation period.

otherwise you can look at something like spybot ( freeware ) and install
it on each pc..

We are leaning toward the websense for the central management and lack
of people required  to maintain/administer..

Hope this helps,

Keith