[Mimedefang] Re: Bounce AND send a copy?

Jeff Rife mimedefang at nabs.net
Thu Sep 30 12:57:33 EDT 2004

On 30 Sep 2004 at 7:19, David F. Skoll wrote:

> > Hmmm, either that didn't work, or (much more likely) I'm doing it
> > wrong:
> >
> >                 resend_message('spamassassin at dg.denmantire.com');
>
> You want:
>
> 	resend_message_one_recipient('spamassassin at dg.denmantire.com');

Is there a reason this function isn't documented in the man page?
Looking at the source, there seems to be not very different from
resend_message_specifying_mode, which is what resend_message calls.

--
Jeff Rife        |    Al Gore: To my left, you'll recognize
SPAM bait:       |             Gary Gygax, inventor of Dungeons &