[Mimedefang] Re: Bounce AND send a copy?

Tim Boyer tim at denmantire.com
Thu Sep 30 07:06:43 EDT 2004

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:35:29 -0700, Kelson <kelson at speed.net> wrote:

>Tim Boyer wrote:
>> Is there any way for the same message to be bounced, AND send a copy to
>> postmaster?  Until I get comfortable with SpamAssassin, I'd like Postmaster
>> to take a look at what's bouncing.
>
>Call "resend_message('postmaster at yourdomain')" before action_bounce.
>That should do it, as long as you (a) have the client queue-runner
>active and (b) avoid running locally-generated mail through SpamAssassin.

Hmmm, either that didn't work, or (much more likely) I'm doing it
wrong:

                resend_message('spamassassin at dg.denmantire.com');
                action_bounce("SpamAssassin has identified this email
as possible spam");
                return ();

I can see it in the logs - it's bouncing, but not sending me a copy.

>Alternatively, you can quarantine the message (using
>quarantine_entire_message) instead of sending it to your postmaster.

But can I quarantine _and_ bounce?

--
Tim Boyer
tim at denmantire.com