[Mimedefang] upgrade of 2.63 to 3.0 breaks razor2

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Wed Sep 29 17:19:04 EDT 2004

OK Dirk, I'll bite.

Your answer seems a bit over the top especially since the README file
includes 2 references to Razor and Lucas' questions are typically valid and
not off the cuff.  Specifically, all I can find in the README is:

"SpamAssassin also includes support for reporting spam messages
automatically, and/or manually, to collaborative filtering databases such as
Vipul's Razor [1]."

The INSTALL says to use 2.4 or greater.  He's using 2.60 which shouldn't
have the taint issues.

I'd like to know about this problem as well and besides RTFM, perhaps you
could point people to at least the RIGHT manual (RTRFM?) ;-)

Regards,
KAM