[Mimedefang] roaringpenguin.com is listed in rfc-ignorant

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Tue Sep 28 16:43:46 EDT 2004

David F. Skoll wrote:
> Hi, all.
>
> The ignoramuses at RFC-Ignorant have decided to blacklist
> roaringpenguin.com. Details at:
>
> http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/tools/detail.php?domain=roaringpen
> guin.com&submitted=1087414364&table=postmaster
>
> Note the final line on that page.  Ironic, isn't it?

It seems they're blocking you in clear violation of their own policy:
http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/policy-postmaster.php
-- begin quote --
It was decided that we wouldn't list folks if the rejection message for postmaster seemed to indicate the reason for denial ("{ip} rejected as listed on the MAPS RBL", etc.)
-- end quote --

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com                      805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"