[Mimedefang] quarantine - part.?.body

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Mon Sep 27 13:35:37 EDT 2004

I'm trying to write a batch file that mail server admins can use to retrieve quarantined items.  I need to customize the warning message sent from action_quarantine() to include:

1) The server name (no problem, `hostname`)
2) The quarantine directory (no problem, get_quarantine_dir())
3) The name of the file as it was quarantined (??? PART.1.BODY usually...)
4) The name of the file as it was attached (no problem, $fname)

I can assume PART.1.BODY most of the time... but the occasional PART.2.BODY causes problems...

Is there any way to tell via $entity->{something} whether what I'm filtering will end up as PART.1.BODY or PART.2.BODY or what?

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com                      805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"