[Mimedefang] I just can't get it to work...

Paul Pries Paul at unixguru.kicks-ass.org
Thu Sep 23 17:54:09 EDT 2004

Yep, now it seems to work... Dunno what I did. :)
I'll dig into it tomorrow and see if I can track down what did it. And
then migrate it over to the real mailgate.

Yes, I'm going to run my mailgate in its own zone, compiling the package
on another machine running Sol 9.
Zones are pretty cool and work well, as long as one knows the
limitations of them. I'm running it "semi-production", that is running
it in my small consulting company. Nonetheless I've tested it fairly
thoroughly first... :)

Regards,
Paul