[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang + spamd

John Scully jscully at isupportisp.com
Wed Sep 22 21:42:31 EDT 2004

On any system with a lot of rule sets SA represents about 90% of the total
message prosessing time.  C vs perl makes a difference on that part.

Trust me - I used a lot of time checks to make sure it was worth it.  spamd
made a big difference over embedded perl, not to mention the differeence in
ram used.