[Mimedefang] Boilerplate message

Johann mailadm at srar.com
Mon Sep 20 16:54:04 EDT 2004

Kelson wrote:
> Johann wrote:
>
>> append_text_boilerplate($entity, "Scanned for viruses, trojans and
>> worms. Verified clean by Sophos Antivirus" . "/n Legal mumbo-jumbo
>> here.", 0);
>>
>> I tried with the /n both inside and outside of the quotes.
>

> Inside the quotes, and \n, not /n.

I cannot believe I did that! OK, so now I've switched to \n, inside the
quotes, and MD doesn't choke. However, it also doesn't insert a break in
the lines. It all runs together and is not pretty.

append_text_boilerplate($entity, "Scanned for viruses, trojans and
worms. Verified clean by Sophos Antivirus." . "\n New and improved legal
statement saying that if you get a virus, don't blame us. Blah blah
blah.", 0);

There is no new line and it all wraps, according to each recipient's own
client settings.

I think I'll try Matthew's suggestion.

Thank you all for your replies.

--
-Johann
The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't