[Mimedefang] Boilerplate message

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Mon Sep 20 15:43:44 EDT 2004

Johann wrote:
> append_text_boilerplate($entity, "Scanned for viruses, trojans and
> worms. Verified clean by Sophos Antivirus" . "/n Legal mumbo-jumbo
> here.", 0);

Do this (a "here document"):

my $boilerplate = <<END_OF_BOILERPLATE;
Scanned for viruses, trojans and worms. Verified clean by Sophos Antivirus.

legalese goes here.
Make sure to escape dollar signs with backslashs like this:
If you do anything wrong we'll sue you for \$1,000,000.
Thanks so much.
END_OF_BOILERPLATE

append_text_boilerplate($entity, $boilerplate, 0);

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com                      805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"