[Mimedefang] mimedefang-2.45-BETA-4

Bill Maidment bill at maidment.com.au
Fri Sep 17 23:00:14 EDT 2004

David F. Skoll wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Sep 2004, Bill Maidment wrote:
>

>>This looks like an old version 2.11 and I get the same result after
>>doing make realclean and re-installing MIME-Base-3.03
>

> When you re-installed MIME-Base-3.03, did you remember to do:
>
> 	perl Makefile.PL INSTALLDIRS=site

David

Thank you so very much. That did the trick.

I've never used the INSTALLDIRS before. Is this a special requirement
for mimedefang, MIME-Base64 or FC1 ? Is this documented somewhere ? Or
is it a standard approach?

I'm always ready to learn from my mistakes :-)

--

Bill Maidment
Maidment Enterprises Pty Ltd