[Mimedefang] OT:Spamassassin looking for big users of Spamassassin

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Mon Sep 13 12:50:31 EDT 2004

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004, Lucas Albers wrote:

> >Daniel Quinlan <quinlan at pathname.com> writes:

> The Apache SpamAssassin project is looking to get in touch with large
> companies (Fortune 1000) or large user installations (roughly 100,000
> users or higher) that are happy using SpamAssassin and might not mind
> telling the world that they are.  We're aware of some, but we suspect
> there are a lot more out there.

And if any MIMEDefang users respond, please tell them you're using
SpamAssassin with MIMEDefang. :-)

Also, all of our CanIt and CanIt-PRO customers are using SpamAssassin
(whether they know it or not.)  The ones we can talk about are linked
from http://www.roaringpenguin.com/anti_spam/customer_apps.php

Follow the various categories and read the deployment stories
on the "Customers" tab on the right-hand side.

I also know a few large companies running MIMEDefang and (I assume)
SpamAssassin.  Search the MIMEDefang archives for well-known names
of CPU manufacturers, PC manufacturers, and a large financial institution. :-)

Regards,

David,