[Mimedefang] OT:Spamassassin looking for big users of Spamassassin

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Mon Sep 13 12:29:55 EDT 2004

>Daniel Quinlan <quinlan at pathname.com> writes:
>

>>The Apache SpamAssassin project is looking to get in touch with large
companies (Fortune 1000) or large user installations (roughly 100,000
users or higher) that are happy using SpamAssassin and might not mind
telling the world that they are.  We're aware of some, but we suspect
there are a lot more out there.

>>If you'd like to contact the development team privately, you can send
your reply to the Apache SpamAssassin Project Management Committee at
<pmc at spamassassin.apache.org>.

>I should add that if you have intelligence about such organizations
running SA (and ideally a name to contact), we'll do the leg work after
that point.  I don't expect everyone reads this mailing list regularly.
:-)

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering