[Mimedefang] graphdefang issues

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Fri Sep 10 09:01:13 EDT 2004

It's something between a line in the logs and the parsing engine in
GraphDefang.  I get it too and just ignore.  One day, I'll figure out the
parsing error but I've safely ignored for a loooong time.  The author has
graciously offered in the past to fix the problem if I send him the logs as
well.  Just never enough time for everything.

Regards,
KAM