[Mimedefang] Spamhaus on SA

Jason Gurtz jason at jasongurtz.com
Thu Sep 9 15:56:05 EDT 2004

On 9/9/2004 15:10, Al Sparks wrote:

> The FAQ you're referring to says that:
>    $SALocalTestsOnly = 0;
> for DCC to work.  I already have that set (I guess I have it UNSET actually),
> and I already have DCC working.
>
> I can't get Spamhaus to work, though.  So to start, has anyone out there
> gotten Spamhaus to work within SA using MD?  I'd at least like to know
> if it's possible.

I use spamhaus in sendmail

FEATURE(`dnsbl', `sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org', `"Listed on
http://spamhaus.org/sbl or http://spamhaus.org/xbl"')

but maybe also check that you have

    skip_rbl_checks 0

in your sa-mimedefang.cf.  I had to do that in order to implement the
surbl checking.  I then just commented out the lines that I already have
being checked in sendmail in /usr/share/spamassassin/20_dnsbl_tests.cf

Cheers,

~Jason