[Mimedefang] HTML ok?

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Sep 8 22:29:02 EDT 2004

    This got lost a while back, so I'm posting again.  We have a few
e-mails we'd like to come through as-is, in HTML format.  Right now, the
current filter will strip/defang the message, as it does all of them
(and we're happy with it,) but we'd like to be able to bypass this
mechanism for specific messages (or senders.)  What's the easiest, or
best way to do this?

    Thanks.

--
R | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.