[Mimedefang] Interesting SPF statistics

Bill Maidment bill at maidment.com.au
Tue Sep 7 18:23:15 EDT 2004

David F. Skoll wrote:

> Posters on the list who use SPF: You know who you are.  Please obey
> your own stated SPF policies so I don't have to release your messages
> from our trap!  If you're going to promote SPF, at least publish policies
> that reflect actual practice and not wishful thinking. :-)

David

I hope you didn't mean me! I apppear to be doubly subscribed to this
list (bill.maidment at elgas.com.au and bill at maidment.com.au) yet I only
receive emails through the first address (which happens to be redirected
to the second address). I've now unsubscribed the first address and
hopefully I will receive email through bill at maidment.com.au  Both these
domains publish SPF.

Cheers

--