[Mimedefang] RETVAL=137 ? anyone know what this means?

Thomas Barnes Thomas.Barnes at barnestormer.com
Mon Sep 6 15:46:50 EDT 2004

  I think I found the problem.  (though ldd shows me the correct linking
regardless)
and "file" shows a 32 bit ELF . stripped. .etc. . .

During "make install" it seems an incomplete binary for both
mimedefang and mimedefang-multiplexor are placed in /usr/local/bin
I look at the byte size and see about 3000kb and the binary
in the build directory is 886280.

I got past that by manually copying from the build dir
to /usr/local/bin

I ran into a few other problems but I think it is related to
user error and confusion in the docs. .

Mimedefang rocks! Thanks!

-Thomas